Portfolio and Programme Management Office
Organisations are increasingly recognising that one of the most effective ways to ensure projects and programs deliver expected value for the organisation is through formal portfolio management. In today’s fast-paced business world, success often comes down to that elusive balance between the risk and the opportunity—which becomes even more complex as the numbers, scopes and budgets of projects and programs increase.
The ability to effectively execute on strategy through projects and programs takes on even greater importance for the organisations as the digital economy increases the pace and dimensions of change. Within many organisations, there remains an inadequate grasp of the strategic nature of portfolio management versus the day-to-day concerns of the projects and programs. That deficiency can be the gap between the success and failure of their strategy execution.
We help our customers with strategic portfolio management through a combination of propositions like developing a portfolio management strategy, establishing portfolio management framework and the programme management office, programme turnaround and programme delivery. Our propositions help our customers:
• Fostering an environment where collaborative decision making is easier and more fruitful
• Minimising the risks to individual projects in terms of business impact
• Making sure that their human resources are maximised for control and efficiency
• Proving the value of the PMO to important stakeholders – in terms that are important to them
• Making sure that success not only happens today, but is more likely with future project initiatives
PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICE